Here I Go Again...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just Another Day (Featuring the Back of My Head)


Warming-Up with the Women's Sports Program in Ban Nam Khem. I was given the task of leading on this day. At the time of this photo, we were walking like Egyptians.


Trying to convince everyone that football (soccer) is more fun than volleyball (my co-worker loves volleyball, so we are always lobbying for our individual causes)

And football it is! Looks like my little "spread out and pass" pep talk went over really well.

Facilitating a network meeting. And by facilitate, I mean writing down key ideas, looking pensive and asking if anyone has anything to add.

Nightly dinner with the neighbors. Some people can't EVER leave the office.

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

i love the first pic. we'll have to do that when we meet up again!

August 02, 2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home