Here I Go Again...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006



June 27, 2006

In Ranong (about 200 km north of Phang-nga) for a couple of days organizing focus groups. It’s been an exercise in communication. But going well. My hotel is lovely and has a TV that seems to get a variety of channels, some in English. So I get so excited about BBC and CNN, but the only English news is Fox News, which I really don’t ever watch. But I put it on for background news. Do they report on anything besides the “War on Terror?” They were arguing about the press and its facilitation of terror, Iran and how they are now the root cause of all terror in the world, and Southeast Asia and how it will soon become a feared pocket of terror. When it’s not terror, it seems to be heart disease. Which is likely to be exacerbated in the Fox News viewing population by the stress resulting from all this talk of terror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home